Do you ever get the feeling that your life is like Bill Murray’s in Groundhog Day? You get up. Eat. Go to work. Come home. Eat. Watch TV. Sleep.
And then get up the next day and do basically the same thing again, day in and day out. And if, like Bill Murray, you feel like your life is in a rut, how do you get out of it?
On this week’s show, Naomi and Clay talk about the different types of ruts people might find themselves in like relationship ruts, work ruts, creative ruts, and general overall life ruts.
They also share tips and techniques for how you might get yourself out of a rut if you find yourself in one.
- Once in a Lifetime
- Groundhog Day
- Psychological Strategies to Get Unstuck
- What to do if you get stuck in a rut – Video
- How to get out of a mental rut – Video
- The Modern Alchemist: A Guide to Personal Transformation – Richard and Ioan Miller
- The Craft of the Modern Warrior – Robert L. Spencer
- Prometheus Rising – Robert Anton Wilson
- No Ordinary Moments – Dan Millman
- The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness – DR Richard Moss
- Conscious Robots – Paul Kwatz
*full disclosure, some of the links above are Amazon Affiliate links. This is another way you can help support the show. You don’t even have to buy the item we’re linking to. We get a small commission on anything you purchase at no extra cost to you. It’s an easy way to help fund the show.