In this episode we explore:
- Myths, stories, and archetypes and how they overlap.
- The everyday myths we tell ourselves that affect our behavior and the decisions we make?
- How beliefs become hardwired into children through stories.
- Tribal masks/personas/symbols that humans believe in through the collective unconscious.
- When we begin to understand that we are one being made up of different aspects we can consciously use these differences to give ourselves the power or qualities we want at any given time.
- Both Clay and Naomi suggest ways that you can start to use this information within Personal Development.
The Hero with a Thousand Faces – Joseph Campbell
Mythic Journey for Writers – Chris VolgerActive Imagination
The Conscious Robot – Paul KwatzWaking Up: Overcoming the Obstacles to Human Consciousness – Charles TartMy side of the Mountain – Jean Craighead GeorgeRe-Visioning Psychology – James Hillman
Your Mythic Journey – Sam Keen and Anne Valley-Fox
For further discussion join us in our Facebook Group.